Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's Influencing Education?

http://alphaschoolofenglish.com/
I was out with some friends the other night and one of them made the mistake of asking me what school is like these days. While I try not to geek out too much when this question is asked of me, this time my wife was not there to rein me in. I launched into all the incredible shifts in education that are happening - what Pat Bassett calls the Big Shift.

It got me thinking of ways I could curate the thinking that is influential on decisions being made at our school and schools like ours across the country. By no means do I offer this as the complete warehouse for ideas, but I've developed a page on this blog that spotlights the influences on education and the thinking that is driving this Big Shift. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment